CIDB Malaysia in collaboration with Lendlease has initiated the Site Safety Apprenticeship Program. The objective of the program is to identify competent and certified Site Safety Supervisors. The candidate will have to go through specific, structured training programs and undergo relevant assessment and interview process. This initiative is underline with CIDB’s Malaysia towards developing a steady stream effective, highly skilled workforce, and to enhance employability amongst local undergraduates especially in the construction field.
- *Possess at least a Diploma or recognized qualification equivalent in any Construction relevant field with 2.75 CGPA and above from Local / International Institutions recognized by the Malaysia government; or
- Malaysian citizen age between 21 – 35 years old.
- Good command of written and spoken in English.Must be fit and healthy.
- Able to work outstation / under heat / at construction sites.*Diploma holder : 12 Months attachment
Benefits of the program
- Receiving Site Safety Supervisor Qualification (Yellow Book)
- Enrich the competency level of the apprentice
- Enhance the employability and marketability of the apprentice
- Gain more confident in conducting skills practices in industry
- Chance to work towards a certification or accreditation.
- Learning while earning (up to RM 1,500.00)
Upon successful application, candidate will have to go through assessment during the interview.
For more information on the program, please contact Hafiz/ Rita/ Isfarudin at 03-4042 8880 or email us at email@example.com
Powered by CIDB Malaysia and LendLease