BASIC CONSTRUCTION & PROJECT PLANNING
Date : 2-3 JULY 2018
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Non Green Card Price : RM 550
Green Card Price : RM 450
CPD Points : 25 Points
Duration : 2 Days
Participants shall learn, refresh, and share experiences on the basics of the followings, among others:
- the basis of time and cost management
- key elements in project planning
- the basis of a project schedule
- the link between a work breakdown structure and a project schedule
- available scheduling tools
- define the principles behind time and cost estimation
- critical path method
- types of activity relationships
- establish a resource requirement profile
- estimate time and costs
- project budget
- tools and techniques for controlling project performance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Fresh graduates in respective technical fields
- Intermediate level of technical personnel who has interest in project management
- Technical personnel who deals with day-to-day project / construction planning at work
Contact Person : Sarah/Yasmin/Samir/Bacroft
Email : email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All dates and venue stated in the calendar are tentative.
- CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd reserves the rights to change the program without prior notification to participants.
- Confirmation letter will be issued at least 5 working days BEFORE the seminar date.
- If you have a valid Construction Personnel Registration Card (Green Card), please do attach a copy of your Construction Personnel Registration Card.
- Payment is to be made in the form of Cash, Debit Card, Credit Card, Bank Draft, Postal Order payable to CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd before or during the event day.
- Payment using personal or company cheque is NOT ALLOWED.
- Please do not make any payments before receiving any confirmation letter.
- Payment via Online Banking/Cash Deposit/Credit or Debit Card can be made payable to CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd”. Payment must be banked in to CIMB Bank Account Number 8000-636-595.
- If a payment has been made, please fax the payment slip and bring the original slip during the registration day.
- All payments that have been made are NOT REFUNDABLE in any cases. However, substitute or replacement of participant or course is permitted.
- CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd will not be responsible for any kind of expenses that has been made by the participants to attend our program.
- Acceptance of registration is based on first-come-first served basis.