CONSTRUCTION SITE SUPERVISION
Date : 6-7 AUGUST 2018
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Non Green Card Price : RM 550
Green Card Price : RM 450
CPD Points : 25 Points
- To know and understand the importance of quality in Construction industry.
- To know and understand the need for supervision
- Importance of supervision, planning & organizing the supervision team,
- The required data & documents, documenting the relevant activities at site
- Relevant meetings and ensuring that the project is completed with reasonable level of quality based on bye laws and industry practice.
- To know and be aware of the related Statutory laws
- To acquire the knowledge and ensure quality in Construction industry.
- To acquire the knowledge and ensure adequate supervision is implemented
- To be able to plan & organize the supervision work
- To be able to compile and keep required data & documents of relevant activities at site
- To be able to participate in relevant meetings and ensuring that the project is completed with reasonable level of quality based on bye laws and industry practice.
- To be able to relate to relevant Statutory laws.
- 2 Days
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Project director
- Construction project manager
- Site engineers/qs/executives
- GC : RM450 / NGC : RM550
Contact Person : Sarah/Yasmin/Samir/Bacroft
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All dates and venue stated in the calendar are tentative.
- CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd reserves the rights to change the program without prior notification to participants.
- Confirmation letter will be issued at least 5 working days BEFORE the seminar date.
- If you have a valid Construction Personnel Registration Card (Green Card), please do attach a copy of your Construction Personnel Registration Card.
- Payment is to be made in the form of Cash, Debit Card, Credit Card, Bank Draft, Postal Order payable to CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd before or during the event day.
- Payment using personal or company cheque is NOT ALLOWED.
- Please do not make any payments before receiving any confirmation letter.
- Payment via Online Banking/Cash Deposit/Credit or Debit Card can be made payable to CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd”. Payment must be banked in to CIMB Bank Account Number 8000-636-595.
- If a payment has been made, please fax the payment slip and bring the original slip during the registration day.
- All payments that have been made are NOT REFUNDABLE in any cases. However, substitute or replacement of participant or course is permitted.
- CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd will not be responsible for any kind of expenses that has been made by the participants to attend our program.
- Acceptance of registration is based on first-come-first served basis.