MANAGING WORKFORCE OF DIVERSE CULTURE
Date : 9 AUGUST 2018
Location : Shah Alam
Non Green Card Price : RM 300
Green Card Price : RM 250
CPD Points : 15 Points
- Grasp the concept of cultural diversity;
- Understand the importance of maintaining professional harmony;
- Understand the values, rituals and norms of diverse cultures;
- Create trust and promote good relationship;
- Communicate better with the foreign guests.
The participants should be able to have a better understanding of multi-cultural management and acquire necessary issues in cross cultural management of the diverse work force
- 1 Days
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- GC : RM250 / NGC : RM300
Contact Person : Sarah/Yasmin/Samir/Bacroft
Email : email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All dates and venue stated in the calendar are tentative.
- CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd reserves the rights to change the program without prior notification to participants.
- Confirmation letter will be issued at least 5 working days BEFORE the seminar date.
- If you have a valid Construction Personnel Registration Card (Green Card), please do attach a copy of your Construction Personnel Registration Card.
- Payment is to be made in the form of Cash, Debit Card, Credit Card, Bank Draft, Postal Order payable to CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd before or during the event day.
- Payment using personal or company cheque is NOT ALLOWED.
- Please do not make any payments before receiving any confirmation letter.
- Payment via Online Banking/Cash Deposit/Credit or Debit Card can be made payable to CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd”. Payment must be banked in to CIMB Bank Account Number 8000-636-595.
- If a payment has been made, please fax the payment slip and bring the original slip during the registration day.
- All payments that have been made are NOT REFUNDABLE in any cases. However, substitute or replacement of participant or course is permitted.
- CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd will not be responsible for any kind of expenses that has been made by the participants to attend our program.
- Acceptance of registration is based on first-come-first served basis.