PROBLEM SOLVING THROUGH ACTION LEARNING
Date : 27-28 AUGUST 2018
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Non Green Card Price : RM 550
Green Card Price : RM 450
CPD Points : 25 Points
- Define what is problem solving
- Develop the thinking skills in problem analysis
- Understand the stages and approaches in problem solving
- Determine the mechanics of root cause analysis
- Apply to apply multiple tools in problem analysis
- Perform critical approach in providing alternative solutions
- Make the right decision in problem solution.
The participants should be able to apply multiple tools in problem solving and being objective in decision making
- 2 Days
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- GC : RM450 / NGC : RM550
Contact Person : Sarah/Yasmin/Samir/Bacroft
Email : email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All dates and venue stated in the calendar are tentative.
- CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd reserves the rights to change the program without prior notification to participants.
- Confirmation letter will be issued at least 5 working days BEFORE the seminar date.
- If you have a valid Construction Personnel Registration Card (Green Card), please do attach a copy of your Construction Personnel Registration Card.
- Payment is to be made in the form of Cash, Debit Card, Credit Card, Bank Draft, Postal Order payable to CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd before or during the event day.
- Payment using personal or company cheque is NOT ALLOWED.
- Please do not make any payments before receiving any confirmation letter.
- Payment via Online Banking/Cash Deposit/Credit or Debit Card can be made payable to CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd”. Payment must be banked in to CIMB Bank Account Number 8000-636-595.
- If a payment has been made, please fax the payment slip and bring the original slip during the registration day.
- All payments that have been made are NOT REFUNDABLE in any cases. However, substitute or replacement of participant or course is permitted.
- CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd will not be responsible for any kind of expenses that has been made by the participants to attend our program.
- Acceptance of registration is based on first-come-first served basis.