ROCK BLASTING SAFETY AT CONSTRUCTION SITES
Date : 10-11 OCTOBER 2018
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Non Green Card Price : RM 600
Green Card Price : RM 500
CPD Points : 25 Points
Course Objective :
This program is to provide guidance to construction industries and any other interested parties, on Rock Blasting Safety at Construction Safety at Construction Sites for prevention best practices to avoid incidents and to have a safe working environment and to ensure public safety.
Learning Outcome :
a. Able to understand the legislation requirements and guidelines, related to Rock Blasting Safety, at construction sites.
b. Able to adopt applicable Risk Management technique for recommended preventive and control measures inclusive of Rock Blasting Management Plan (BMP), of avoiding incidents on Rock Blasting works.
c. Able to understand the requirements of Pre-Rock Blasting/Trial Stage, Administrative Arrangement and Construction Traffic management (if any).
Duration : 2 days
Who Should Attend :
a. Construction Project Team.
b. Rock Blasting Contractors.
c. Environmental, Safety & Health Practitioners.
d. Any other interested parties.
Contact Person : Sarah/Yasmin/Samir/Bacroft
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All dates and venue stated in the calendar are tentative.
- CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd reserves the rights to change the program without prior notification to participants.
- Confirmation letter will be issued at least 5 working days BEFORE the seminar date.
- If you have a valid Construction Personnel Registration Card (Green Card), please do attach a copy of your Construction Personnel Registration Card.
- Payment is to be made in the form of Cash, Debit Card, Credit Card, Bank Draft, Postal Order payable to CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd before or during the event day.
- Payment using personal or company cheque is NOT ALLOWED.
- Please do not make any payments before receiving any confirmation letter.
- Payment via Online Banking/Cash Deposit/Credit or Debit Card can be made payable to CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd”. Payment must be banked in to CIMB Bank Account Number 8000-636-595.
- If a payment has been made, please fax the payment slip and bring the original slip during the registration day.
- All payments that have been made are NOT REFUNDABLE in any cases. However, substitute or replacement of participant or course is permitted.
- CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd will not be responsible for any kind of expenses that has been made by the participants to attend our program.
- Acceptance of registration is based on first-come-first served basis.