SAFETY AND HEALTH OFFICER (SHO)- FULLTIME
Date : 1-30 July 2019
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Non Green Card Price : RM 3800
Green Card Price : RM 3800
CCD Points : 25 Points
Durations : 22 Days
Section 29 (2) of OSHA 1994, there is a need for an employer to employ a competent person to act as a Safety and Health Officer at the workplace.
The Safety and Health Officer’s job is to ensure compliance with the Act and promote safe conduct of work at the workplace.
This program has been designed to address the needs of the Act and specifically the Occupational Safety and Health (Safety and Health Officer) Regulations 1997.
- Module 1 – Occupational Safety and Health Management
- Module 2 – Occupational Safety and Health Legislation
- Module 3 – Occupational Health
- Module 4 – Occupational Safety
- Part V – Site Management
- Malaysian Citizen
- Currently working under the registered company*
- Possess Degree/Diploma/STPM OR
- Possess a minimum of SPM/SPMV/MCE or equivalent with at least a Grade Three Pass OR
- For SPM/SPMV after year 2000, a minimum of 6C for Bahasa Melayu, English, Mathematics AND minimum 8E for Science/Physics/Chemistry/ Biology AND Pass other 2 subjects in 1 certificate/examination or combination OR
- Rank Sergeant and above of Malaysian Armed Forces (MAF) & Police (PDRM) or minimum 10 years’ service with MAF/Police.
- Fit & Healthy
- *G4 – G7 registered contractor
Contact Person : Sarah/Yasmin/Samir/Bacroft
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All dates and venue stated in the calendar are tentative.
- CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd reserves the rights to change the program without prior notification to participants.
- Confirmation letter will be issued at least 5 working days BEFORE the seminar date.
- If you have a valid Construction Personnel Registration Card (Green Card), please do attach a copy of your Construction Personnel Registration Card.
- Payment is to be made in the form of Cash, Debit Card, Credit Card, Bank Draft, Postal Order payable to CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd before or during the event day.
- Payment using personal or company cheque is NOT ALLOWED.
- Please do not make any payments before receiving any confirmation letter.
- Payment via Online Banking/Cash Deposit/Credit or Debit Card can be made payable to CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd”. Payment must be banked in to CIMB Bank Account Number 8000-636-595.
- If a payment has been made, please fax the payment slip and bring the original slip during the registration day.
- All payments that have been made are NOT REFUNDABLE in any cases. However, substitute or replacement of participant or course is permitted.
- CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd will not be responsible for any kind of expenses that has been made by the participants to attend our program.
- Acceptance of registration is based on first-come-first served basis.