SAFETY & HEALTH OFFICER (SHO)
Date: 18 December – 25 January 2019
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Durations: 26 days
CCD Points: 25 Points
Module 1: OSH Management
Module 2: OSH Legislation
Module 3: Occupational Health
Module 4: Occupational Safety
26-days programme that includes:
- Intensive Classroom Theoretical Training (22 days)
- Site Visit and Practical Training
- Examination (4 days)
- Malaysian Citizen
- Age between 21 – 45 years old
- Currently working under the registered company*
- Diploma / Degree with 2 years of working experience in construction company OR
- SPM/SPMV with 5 years’ experience in construction company WITH 6C credit in Mathematics , Bahasa Malaysia, English AND 8E in Science AND passed other 2 subjects in 1 certificate/ examination or combination.
- Fit & Healthy
- *G4 – G7 registered contractor
- Has carried out SHASSIC Assessment OR Interested to do SHASSIC Assessment
- Certificate of Attendance by CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd
- Passing Exam Certificate by NIOSH
- 22 days course/class
- 4 days examination (*Date of exam to be advice)
Contact Person : Rita/Hafiz
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All dates and venue stated in the calendar are tentative.
- CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd reserves the rights to change the program without prior notification to participants.
- Confirmation letter will be issued at least 5 working days BEFORE the seminar date.
- If you have a valid Construction Personnel Registration Card (Green Card), please do attach a copy of your Construction Personnel Registration Card.
- Payment is to be made in the form of Cash, Debit Card, Credit Card, Bank Draft, Postal Order payable to CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd before or during the event day.
- Payment using personal or company cheque is NOT ALLOWED.
- Please do not make any payments before receiving any confirmation letter.
- Payment via Online Banking/Cash Deposit/Credit or Debit Card can be made payable to CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd”. Payment must be banked in to CIMB Bank Account Number 8000-636-595.
- If a payment has been made, please fax the payment slip and bring the original slip during the registration day.
- All payments that have been made are NOT REFUNDABLE in any cases. However, substitute or replacement of participant or course is permitted.
- CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd will not be responsible for any kind of expenses that has been made by the participants to attend our program.
- Acceptance of registration is based on first-come-first served basis.