SITE SAFETY SUPERVISOR (SSS)
Date: 15 – 26 April 2019
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Price: RM1150 (Inclusive of Examination Fee)
Durations: 10 days training + 3 days examination
CCD Points: 25 Points
- Discuss the OSH discipline, objectives and goals in relation to good management practices.
- Discuss relevant applicable legal provisions related workplace safety and health.
- Discuss the requirements of OSH Management System (MS1722:2011) as an effective approaches for ensuring workplace safety and health.
- Discuss the requirements for effective consultation and communication for effective and successful management of workplace safety and health.
- Discuss the arrangements for site management to be implemented at the initial stage of contract management phase.
- Discuss typical safety hazards and general control measures for numerous work activities in construction works.
- Discuss typical health hazards and general control measures associated with construction works.
- Part I – Introduction to the Program
- Part II – OSH Legislation
- Part III – OSH Management System
- Part IV – Consultation and Communication
- Part V – Site Management
- Part IV – Occupational Safety
- Part VII – Occupational Health
- Malaysian Citizen
- Currently working under the registered company*
- Minimum of SPM/SPMV
- Fit & Healthy
- *G1 – G7 registered contractor
Upon online registration ,please email list of documents stated below email@example.com :
- Copy of IC
- Copy of green card
- Copy of SPM/Highest academic qualification (Diploma/Degree)
Otherwise registration consider as INCOMPLETE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All dates and venue stated in the calendar are tentative.
- CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd reserves the rights to change the program without prior notification to participants.
- Confirmation letter will be issued at least 5 working days BEFORE the seminar date.
- If you have a valid Construction Personnel Registration Card (Green Card), please do attach a copy of your Construction Personnel Registration Card.
- Payment is to be made in the form of Cash, Debit Card, Credit Card, Bank Draft, Postal Order payable to CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd before or during the event day.
- Payment using personal or company cheque is NOT ALLOWED.
- Please do not make any payments before receiving any confirmation letter.
- Payment via Online Banking/Cash Deposit/Credit or Debit Card can be made payable to CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd”. Payment must be banked in to CIMB Bank Account Number 8000-636-595.
- If a payment has been made, please fax the payment slip and bring the original slip during the registration day.
- All payments that have been made are NOT REFUNDABLE in any cases. However, substitute or replacement of participant or course is permitted.
- CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd will not be responsible for any kind of expenses that has been made by the participants to attend our program.
- Acceptance of registration is based on first-come-first served basis.