SITE SAFETY SUPERVISOR (SSS)
Date: 25 February – 12 March 2019
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Durations: 10 days
CCD Points: 25 Points
a) Part I – Introduction to the Program
b) Part II – OSH Legislation
c) Part III – OSH Management System
d) Part IV – Consultation and Communication
e) Part V – Site Management
f) Part IV – Occupational Safety
g) Part VII – Occupational Health
h) Part VIII – Assessment
a) Discuss the OSH discipline, objectives and goals in relation to good management practices.
b) Discuss relevant applicable legal provisions related workplace safety and health.
c) Discuss the requirements of OSH Management System (MS1722:2011) as an effective approaches for ensuring workplace safety and health.
d) Discuss the requirements for effective consultation and communication for effective and successful management of workplace safety and health.
e) Discuss the arrangements for site management to be implemented at the initial stage of contract management phase.
f) Discuss typical safety hazards and general control measures for numerous work activities in construction works.
g) Discuss typical health hazards and general control measures associated with construction works.
- Certificate of Attendance
- Certificate of Achievement
- 10 days
Contact Person : Julaila/Isfarudin
Email : email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All dates and venue stated in the calendar are tentative.
- CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd reserves the rights to change the program without prior notification to participants.
- Confirmation letter will be issued at least 5 working days BEFORE the seminar date.
- If you have a valid Construction Personnel Registration Card (Green Card), please do attach a copy of your Construction Personnel Registration Card.
- Payment is to be made in the form of Cash, Debit Card, Credit Card, Bank Draft, Postal Order payable to CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd before or during the event day.
- Payment using personal or company cheque is NOT ALLOWED.
- Please do not make any payments before receiving any confirmation letter.
- Payment via Online Banking/Cash Deposit/Credit or Debit Card can be made payable to CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd”. Payment must be banked in to CIMB Bank Account Number 8000-636-595.
- If a payment has been made, please fax the payment slip and bring the original slip during the registration day.
- All payments that have been made are NOT REFUNDABLE in any cases. However, substitute or replacement of participant or course is permitted.
- CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd will not be responsible for any kind of expenses that has been made by the participants to attend our program.
- Acceptance of registration is based on first-come-first served basis.