QUALITY ASSESSMENT SYSTEM IN CONSTRUCTION (QLASSIC)
is a certification scheme developed by CIDB and assessment is carried out based on the Construction Industry Standard (CIS 7) to measure quality level achieved in a completed project.
As part of CIDB efforts in ensuring and delivering high quality level achieved in a completed projects as reflected in high QLASSIC score of projects as reflected in high QLASSIC score of projects, the 2 and half day QLASSIC Assessor Training for Construction Site Personnel provides necessary knowledge to enable participants to system or method to measure and evaluate the workmanship quality of a building construction work based on Construction Industry Standard (CIS 7). QLASSIC enables the quality of workmanship between construction projects to be objectively compared through a scoring system.
This course aims to enable participants to acquire adequate skills on the CIS 7 and procedures of QLASSIC and adopt the right strategy to encourage the project team typically the contractor to produce quality buildings.
GENERALS TERMS & CONDITION
- CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd (CIDBH) agrees to provide and the Participant agrees to undertake and pay for the training course(s) and/or facilities supplied in accordance to the delivery of the relevant training materials.
- Training courses may also include Online and e-Learning (wherever possible) and typical classroom training.
- All dates and venue stated in the calendar are tentative, CIDBH has the right to cancel a Course or reschedule a Course Date at any time and for any reasons.
- Confirmation Letter will be issued at least 5 days BEFORE the Course Date.
- CIDBH shall endeavour to inform Participant as soon as possible of the cancellation or rescheduling, and in case of rescheduling, to offer a new Course Date reasonably convenient for Participant. In case of cancellation, CIDBH shall refund the Course Price to Participant without undue delay. Such refund will be the only remedy available to Participant in case of cancellation by CIDBH.
- All payments that have been made are NOT REFUNDABLE in any cases. However, substitute or replacement of participant or course is permitted. If participant choose for a lower fee course, no refund for the balance will be made.
- Payment is to be made in full to CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd prior to the Course Date to RHB Islamic Bank Account Number: 2642-7200-0083-56.
- Please email the payment slip to firstname.lastname@example.org and to specify the details of payment for reconciliation purposes.
- Force Majeure
CIDBH shall not be liable or be considered to be in breach or default of its obligations under any condition to the extent that performance of such obligations is delayed or prevented, directly or indirectly, due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts (or omissions) of governmental authorities, fires, severe weather conditions, earthquakes, strikes or other labor disturbances, floods, risk of kidnapping, acts or threats of terrorism, epidemics, riot, or delays in transportation.
- CIDBH accepts no liability for travel, accommodation or incidental costs incurred by the Participant in the event that any Course is cancelled or rescheduled.
Construction Personnel Training & Certification Department, Industrial Training Division, CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd, Level 22, Menara Dato’ Onn, Putra World Trade Centre, No. 45, Jalan Tun Ismail, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
*Seats are limited and based on requirements by CIDB Malaysia (refer brochure).
*All registration is required to submit the complete resume with current job scopes to email@example.com