SAFETY, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT (SHE) SCENARIO IN MALAYSIA
Industrial seminars are platforms for industry players to share insights, ideas and experiences, as well as to form better understanding among the players and the way forward for the local construction industry.
Corporate Communication & Collaboration Division, CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd, Level 22, Menara Dato’ Onn, Putra World Trade Centre, No. 45, Jalan Tun Ismail, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Terms & Conditions
- All dates and venue stated in the calendar are tentative
- CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd reserves the rights to chance the program without prior notification to participants.
- Confirmation letter will be issued at least 5 days before the seminar date
- Payment is to be made in the form of Cash before or during the event. Payment via Bank Draft and Online Banking/Cash Deposit can be made payable to “CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd”. Payment must be banked in to CIMB Bank Account Number 8000-636-595.
- If a payment has been made, please email the slip to email@example.com and bring the original receipt during the registration day.
- All payments that have been made are NOT REFUNDABLE in any cases. However, substitute or replacement of participants are permitted.
- CIDB holdings Sdn Bhd will not be responsible for any kind of expenses that has been made by the participants to attend our program.
- Acceptance of registration is based on first-come-first served basis