The objective of this collaboration is to expand the Continuous Contractor Development Program (CCD Program) and new programs (online and Physical Class) offered.
To meet the training needs and expand the implementation of a more comprehensive program and ‘reach-out’, CIDBH collaborates with selected partners and wants to introduce the concept of Training Smart Partnership known as the GROW program. This collaboration is held to shoulder the burden in the implementation of the program and build a service brand.
|List of Courses||Medium||Date of Training||Fee||CCD Point|
|Certificate in Human Resource Management||Online Training||24 – 25 Feb 2021||RM840.00||25||Register|
|Company Taxation - Challenges and Opportunities||Online Training||24 Feb 2021||RM420.00||15||Register|
|How to Turnaround Companies?||Online Training||25 – 26 Feb 2021||RM910.00||25||Register|
|Project Development & Construction Financing||Online Training||18 – 19 Mac 2021||RM880.00||25||Register|
|Taxation for Property Development and Construction Activities||Online Training||29 – 30 Mac 2021||RM1,100.00||25||Register|
(Terms and conditions applied).
Why Attend CIDB Holdings' CPD Programme?
Qualified and experienced trainers
Informative course content
Organised by trusted training provider of CIDB Malaysia
Who Should Attend?
- Project Managers
- Business Owners
- Site Supervisors
- Administrative Personnel
General Terms & Conditions
CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd (CIDBH) & Training Provider agrees to provide and the Participant agrees to undertake and pay for the training course(s) and/or facilities supplied in accordance to the delivery of the relevant training materials.
Training courses may also include Online and e-Learning (wherever possible) and typical classroom training.
- All dates and venue stated in the calendar are tentative, CIDBH & Training Provider has the right to cancel a Course or reschedule a Course Date at any time and for any reasons.
- Confirmation Letter will be issued at least 5 days BEFORE the Course Date.
- Training Provider shall endeavor to inform Participant as soon as possible of the cancellation or rescheduling, and in case of rescheduling, to offer a new Course Date reasonably convenient for Participant. In case of cancellation, Training Provider shall refund the Course Price to Participant without undue delay. Such refund will be the only remedy available to Participant in case of cancellation by Training Provider.
- All payments that have been made are NOT REFUNDABLE in any cases. However, substitute or replacement of participant or course is permitted. If participant choose for a lower fee course, no refund for the balance will be made.
- Payment is to be made in full to partnership training provider prior to the Course Date.
- Force Majeure
CIDBH & Training Provider shall not be liable or be considered to be in breach or default of its obligations under any condition to the extent that performance of such obligations is delayed or prevented, directly or indirectly, due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of Good, acts (or omissions) of governmental authorities, fires, severe weather conditions, earthquakes, strikes or other labor disturbances, floods, risk of kidnapping, acts or threats of terrorism, epidemics, riot, or delays in transportation.
- CIDBH accepts no liability for travel, accommodation or incidental costs incurred by the Participant in the event that any Course is cancelled or rescheduled.
03 4042 8880
Email : Isfarudin@cidbh.com.my
Just Success Consortium Sdn Bhd
Teo (011 – 3178 9203)
Logesh (012 – 503 0346)
Siti (012 – 383 8603)
Han (019 – 323 0507)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org