Objective of the Program
- To enable participant to be a competent SHASSIC Assessor
- To provide good safety and health management skills and knowledge to participants
- To prevent accidents at construction site
- To comply with CIDB Malaysia SHASSIC requirement’s
- Can read and write in Bahasa Malaysia And English, and
- Had not less than 3 years working experiences in Construction Sites – any position
|2||05 OGOS 2020||PENANG||CLASSROOM||Register|
|3||18 OGOS 2020||JOHOR||CLASSROOM||Register|
|4||25 OGOS 2020||PAHANG||CLASSROOM||Register|
|5||08 SEPTEMBER 2020||KUCHING||CLASSROOM||Register|
|6||10 SEPTEMBER 2020||MIRI||CLASSROOM||Register|
|7||22 SEPTEMBER 2020||KOTA KINABALU||CLASSROOM||Register|
|8||07 OKTOBER 2020||SHAH ALAM||CLASSROOM||Register|
(Terms and conditions applied).
Course fee is free. (100% Subsidized by CIDB Malaysia)
SEATS ARE LIMITED!
Why Attend CIDB Holdings' CPD Programme?
Qualified and experienced trainers
Informative course content
Organised by trusted training provider of CIDB Malaysia
Who Should Attend?
- Safety & Health practitioners (Safety & Health Manager, Safety And Health Officer, Site Safety Supervisors)
- Project Managers
- Clients representatives
- Site Supervisors
- Project Engineers
MR MOHD YASIN / MR ABD HALIM
Website : www.cidbholdings.com.my
Tel : +60 3 4042 8880
Fax: +60 3 4042 2880
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org