Objective of the Program
- To enable participant to be a competent SHASSIC Assessor
- To provide good safety and health management skills and knowledge to participants
- To prevent accidents at construction site
- To comply with CIDB Malaysia SHASSIC requirement’s
- Can read and write in Bahasa Malaysia And English, and
- Had not less than 3 years working experiences in Construction Sites – any position
(Terms and conditions applied).
Course fee is free. (100% Subsidized by CIDB Malaysia)
SEATS ARE LIMITED!
Why Attend CIDB Holdings' CPD Programme?
Qualified and experienced trainers
Informative course content
Organised by trusted training provider of CIDB Malaysia
Who Should Attend?
- Safety & Health practitioners (Safety & Health Manager, Safety And Health Officer, Site Safety Supervisors)
- Project Managers
- Clients representatives
- Site Supervisors
- Project Engineers
General Terms & Conditions
- CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd (CIDBH) agrees to provide and the Participant agrees to undertake and pay for the training course(s) and/or facilities supplied in accordance to the delivery of the relevant training materials.
- Training courses may also include Online and e-Learning (wherever possible) and typical classroom training.
- All dates and venue stated in the calendar are tentative, CIDBH has the right to cancel a Course or reschedule a Course Date at any time and for any reasons.
- Confirmation Letter will be issued at least 5 days BEFORE the Course Date.
- CIDBH shall endeavour to inform Participant as soon as possible of the cancellation or rescheduling, and in case of rescheduling, to offer a new Course Date reasonably convenient for Participant. In case of cancellation, CIDBH shall refund the Course Price to Participant without undue delay. Such refund will be the only remedy available to Participant in case of cancellation by CIDBH.
- All payments that have been made are NOT REFUNDABLE in any cases. However, substitute or replacement of participant or course is permitted. If participant choose for a lower fee course, no refund for the balance will be made.
- Payment is to be made in full to CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd prior to the Course Date to RHB Islamic Bank Account Number: 2642-7200-0083-56.
- Please email the payment slip to email@example.com and to specify the details of payment for reconciliation purposes.
- Force Majeure
CIDBH shall not be liable or be considered to be in breach or default of its obligations under any condition to the extent that performance of such obligations is delayed or prevented, directly or indirectly, due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts (or omissions) of governmental authorities, fires, severe weather conditions, earthquakes, strikes or other labor disturbances, floods, risk of kidnapping, acts or threats of terrorism, epidemics, riot, or delays in transportation.
- CIDBH accepts no liability for travel, accommodation or incidental costs incurred by the Participant in the event that any Course is cancelled or rescheduled.
MR MOHD YASIN / MR ABD HALIM
Website : www.cidbholdings.com.my
Tel : +60 3 4042 8880
Fax: +60 3 4042 2880
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org