Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB Malaysia) was established under the Construction Industry Development Board Act (Act 520). Our corporate objective is to develop the capacity and capability of the Construction Industry through the enhancement of quality and productivity by placing great emphasis on professionalism, innovation and knowledge, in the endeavour to improve the quality of life.
CIDB Malaysia in collaboration with Lendlease has initiated the Safety Supervisor Apprenticeship Program. The objective of the program is to develop a competent and certified Site Safety Supervisors. The candidate will have to go through specific, structured training programs and undergo relevant assessment and interview process.
- A Diploma holder in any Construction relevant field with minimum of 2.75 CGPA from Local / International Institutions recognized by the Malaysia government and accredited by MQA;
- Diploma holder in Occupational Safety and Health with minimum of 2.75 CGPA from local/international institutions recognized by Department of Safety & Health Malaysia (DOSH Malaysia);
- Never attended Safety & Health Officer (SHO) or Site Safety Supervisor (SSS) Course.
- Malaysian citizen age between 21 – 35 years old.
- Good command of written and spoken in English.
- Must be fit and healthy.
- Willing to work at construction sites/ outstations.
- Location is in Klang Valley.
Benefits of the programme
- Receiving Site Safety Supervisor Qualification (Yellow Book)*
- Enrich the competency level of the apprentice
- Enhance the employability and marketability of the apprentice
- Gain more confident in conducting skills practices in industry
- Learning while earning (up to RM 1,500.00)*
*terms & conditions applied
Upon successful application, candidate will have to go through an interview.
Kindly submit your complete resume via JobStreet or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the program, please contact Aida/Rita/Samir at 03-4042 8880, or visit,