CIDB Malaysia in collaboration with Lendlease has initiated the *Safety Supervisor Apprenticeship Programme (SSAP). The objective of the program is to identify competent and certified Site Safety Supervisors (SSS). The candidate will have to go through specific, structured training programs and undergo relevant assessment and interview process. This initiative is underline with CIDB’s Malaysia towards developing a steady stream effective, highly skilled workforce, and to enhance employability amongst local undergraduates especially in the construction field.
*A programme with 12 Months attachment
- Possess a Diploma or recognized qualification equivalent in any Construction relevant field with 2.75 CGPA and above from Local / International Institutions recognized by the Malaysia government;
- Malaysian citizen age between 21 – 35 years old;
- Good command of written and spoken in English;
- Must be fit and healthy;
- Able to work outstation at construction sites.
Benefits of the programme
- Receiving Site Safety Supervisor Qualification (Yellow Book)
- Enrich the competency level of the apprentice
- Enhance the employability and marketability of the apprentice
- Gain more confident in conducting skills practices in industry
- Chance to work towards a certification or accreditation.
- Learning while earning (up to RM 1,500.00)
Upon successful application, candidate will have to go through an interview.
Kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the program, please contact Hafiz/ Rita/ Isfarudin at 03-4042 8880.
Powered by CIDB Malaysia and LendLease