Understanding Underground Utility Detection For Earthworks Requirement
Date : 19-20 June 2019
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Non Green Card Price : RM 950
Green Card Price : RM 900
CCD Points : 25 Points
Durations : 2 Days
By end of this course, participants should be able:
To know how to enhance the earthworks (excavation) safety on how to avoid damage to buried live cables and other utilities. To prevent job site accident, safeguard workers’ safety and protect company’s benefits due to flashover or explosion occurs from cable damaged.
i) General Skill – Participants should be able to take awareness, responsibility
and reasonable steps being trained for locating and
identifying public underground utilities.
ii) Knowledge – Learn the fundamental principles of professionals on the art of
underground line locating such as what created bad
– Learn and understanding the theory, right approach, tools,
application and proper operation of cable locator.
iii) Operation Skill – Participant should be able to operate the cable locator
comprehensively and optimize the best locating
Contact Person : Sarah/Yasmin/Samir/Bacroft
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All dates and venue stated in the calendar are tentative.
- CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd reserves the rights to change the program without prior notification to participants.
- Confirmation letter will be issued at least 5 working days BEFORE the seminar date.
- If you have a valid Construction Personnel Registration Card (Green Card), please do attach a copy of your Construction Personnel Registration Card.
- Payment is to be made in the form of Cash, Debit Card, Credit Card, Bank Draft, Postal Order payable to CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd before or during the event day.
- Payment using personal or company cheque is NOT ALLOWED.
- Please do not make any payments before receiving any confirmation letter.
- Payment via Online Banking/Cash Deposit/Credit or Debit Card can be made payable to CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd”. Payment must be banked in to CIMB Bank Account Number 8000-636-595.
- If a payment has been made, please fax the payment slip and bring the original slip during the registration day.
- All payments that have been made are NOT REFUNDABLE in any cases. However, substitute or replacement of participant or course is permitted.
- CIDB Holdings Sdn Bhd will not be responsible for any kind of expenses that has been made by the participants to attend our program.
- Acceptance of registration is based on first-come-first served basis.